(1) Don’t communicate with ALL-UPPER CASE sentences.
(2) When talking about yourself, do not use lower-case ‘i’ but instead use upper-case ‘I’.
(3) When starting a new sentence, start with an upper-case character.
(4) A sentence that consist of several uses of the word ‘and’ could be made easier to read by the appropriate use of the comma or the semicolon. Do you know how to use them? if not you should learn it.
(5) Do not use a full-stop / period ‘.’ unless you are terminating a sentence.
(6) Don’t try to teach people how to write if you cannot write effectively yourself. Teachers have responsibilities to teach good practice and promote high standards.
(7) Don’t include unnecessary words or terminology. If you can describe the point you are trying to make without use of such words, then leave them out.
(8) Don’t ask your friends or family to review your work (unless of course, they are critical in their feedback). I prefer critical, constructive and honest feedback so that I am made aware of my errors and have the opportunity to learn from them.
Best Speech Topics is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to //////// and is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to or .
Every writer currently employed at has at least 2 years of permanent writing expertise. We hire no hackworkers or undergraduates with poor writing skills. We provide only truly qualified help for students. Every single applicant we hire runs a series of tests checking both his working aptitude and personal qualities. It is not enough to write well to work with us. If one seeks the position at , he naturally has to be an easy-going and appealing personality.
As you can see, we pick out the staff very carefully in order to make your cooperation with us not only beneficial but pleasant as well!